i'm done .

Go down

i'm done .

Post by Victoria on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:42 pm

server is done .
over .
gone .
deleted .

i'm too busy --> im going to join cheer-leading . im failing spanish (got.a.55.) i need to study (i.never.do.) i need to do my homework (always.rushed.) making videos for youtube . i am having family problems . and my friends are really important . .

im so sorry if im disappointing you . . but this server wasnt worth anything . im so sorry i got all your hopes up about non-hamachi . i cant do this . i dont have time . i cant stand being so nice to the obnoxious noobs . ill miss you guys alot . if you want to continue talking to me or anyone else , please PM me or the others . . i will talk to anyone who desires to talk to me .

i am sorry for all the times i have screamed at you . no matter how stupid some of you guys were . . for being such a nub at you guys , i will never make another private server again . . im sorry for the way i have treated you . the disrespect or not following my own rules . or even treating you all un-equally . i hope i am forgiven . .

our graphic designer , even too busy to even make us banners because she was busy helping others . she was given this as a j-o-b . she did not take it seriously . thanks so much jess ._. krystal , you were never on the server . never helped as being a game Master . thanks . . alot . . omar , you dis-obeyed rules over again , and i dont think i can talk to you anymore without being irritated . jess(muffinz) , you were going to be assigned a gm . you were not even ever on . everyone i have mentioned , think twice about ever writing a game master application again if you cant even take the responsibilities . .

theresa , bunch of help . thanks so much for being there for me , active , and my little asian carebear . arbela , so supportive , helping , always has a new idea , and your a sexy lil cross dresser :D kenny , asian voice . thanks for taking care of theresa o_o'' and really all the players were self centered , immature , nub . so nothing really good about them(:

im so sorry this is short-noticed . i just thought it over for a couple days . and i just . . can't do it . you guys can make a server yourself ! i'd join(: forum will stay up . you guys can chat here until you get bored . .

Remember if you want to talk to me/theresa , just ask for our skype/msn/aim/youtube . We'd love to chat . Theresa ? She'd love to go boom-boom-boom[;

thankyou for all the support . .

ily,
victoria&&theresa

https://www.youtube.com/user/ohxbbyxd

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm done .

Post by Jessie on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Lol... Us noobs? Lmfao. You make me laugh so hard hun.(:
Oh and, I don't get on maple that much for a reason smartass,
It's 'Cause I've already said im having a tough time at school nub, Pay more attention.;] & i don't need to think twice before making an application, SO your advise Fails. Wink

Sorry for being mean, But i get irritated fast...
Oh does that remind you of someone? ;]

~Jessie.

P.S I'm sorry for being mean, But to be honest you've got on my nervs... and i just can't keep it. I'm so sorry torey.. ;c.
Jessie

https://www.youtube.com/rainx3ily

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:04 pm

I'm not offended. I know you have a busy school life . But doesn't every one ? You surely were not busy enough to do the others . Wasn't that for fun or to help others ? Making this was for your job . For the server(: Making you laugh ? Thanks . Making people laugh is good . I didn't call you a noob . Did i ? I said players . Are you a player ? No . Read it again smarty pants(: Think more of making an applications . LOL yah you do . Did you plan ahead . Would you be able to do the job ? Apparently not!

Remind me of someone ? Nope . o_o'' LOL i didn't even say anything rude xD See i get mad at reasons because you guys do retarded stuff and can't think . You get mad because your own brain can't think :3
~ victoria

P.S. I'm not sorry o_o'' Because i'm not saying anything mean(: I'm saying the truth & what has happened . IF it has offended you, suck it up .

https://www.youtube.com/user/ohxbbyxd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum